Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Love is in Paradise




Robin and I were invited to be part of a very special wedding in June. This wedding was very special in a few different ways. Not only was it in Montego Bay Jamaica, but it was my closest cousin Melissa's wedding.
I first met Brian (groom) in NYC in June of '09. It was 85 degrees and 80% humidity and we were walking around Central Park. I of course had a flask of whisky. Don't judge me, its a good ice breaker. When I asked the group who wanted a sip, Brian was the first to step up. I knew at this point it was all good, even though he is a Yankee fan.
With Brian and Melissa's closest family and friends they made a promise to each other that will last a life time. We celebrated love in paradise. Left the worries of our regular lives back in the states and lived a dream that will forever live in our memories.


Congratulations to Brian and Melissa. I wish you all of the happiness in the world. And thank you for trusting in us to document your love.


Click on title to view Brian & Melissa's slideshow.


No comments:

Post a Comment